Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I Have a Sixth Sense About These Things



I declared it "Britney Spears Day"
She got divorced.
Best News Ever.
:)

Here are some Britney Spears Divorce Links for Your Evening:

Perez has a barrage of great articles of their last final days as a couple including an explosive weekend in NYC that was the nail in the coffin for the relationship [PerezHilton]

Defamer thinks MTV's plague of bees is god showing displeasure at this holy relationship being over. [Defamer]

A classic "Letter of Fug" from Brit to Kevin. And I quote, "I hope your cornrows all fall out and you trip on your manpris and you break your face and you crash your car." Actually I hope she takes his stupid car she bought for him away. [GoFugYourself]

America's Camelot Has Ended, even puppies are sad. [The Gilded Moose]

Oh, it is also election day too. You better vote!!!! God (in all forms) Bless America!