Thursday, November 30, 2006

Did Britney's Vagina Break Google?

From Blogger's status blog:

Thursday, November 30, 2006
We are currently investigating the intermittent 502 error pages on the new version of Blogger in beta and its Blog*Spot blogs. If you experience one of these errors, waiting a minute or so and refreshing may help.


I've talked to a few other gossip bloggers, all of whom are experiencing insane levels of traffic from people searching for Britney's vagina. At Evil Beet yesterday we experienced traffic at more than ten times our normal level. Today we're on track for that to be twenty times. I wonder if this sudden traffic surge is impacting Google's Blogger servers. Man, I hope so. I hope Britney's vagina broke Google.

Related: sorry for the 502 errors. It's not my fault! If you try to load the site and it won't come up, try again in a few minutes. Thanks for reading! (Or, um, looking, as is the case for most of you.)

sex shop blog said...

I found a great deal of helpful information in this post!