Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Rosie, Ripa, Aiken All Non-Sexually Kiss and Makeup



That's a weird math equation. Clay wouldn't do either Ripa or Rosie, Rosie would probably put the hammer down on Ripa, but I'm guessing Ripa would pass on Mr. "McUseMyHandsBecauseICan'tThink" (that may be the longest McFakeLastName joke ever, EvilB let's put an intern on researching that).

Anyway, the news from The View is that everything is fine and could we please move on to talking about Babwa Wa-Wa's wisp again?

Walters said:

"This is what I want to say. Rosie O'Donnell is one of the kindest, most sensitive people I know. And so is our friend Kelly Ripa. And Rosie and Kelly talked yesterday after the show. Rosie and Clay Aiken have talked. And all is well with the world, and all is well with them. So let's move on."


Hmm. Rosie may indeed be kind, in fact I fondly I remember that one day she brought me lunch without my even asking, but I'd take a bit of umbrage at that "sensitive" label. Unless sensitive means butting your nose into other people's affairs and then totally screwing someone over whom you're professing to defend. Then, by all means, she's as sensitive as all get-out.