Wednesday, November 29, 2006

If Loving Studio 60 is Wrong, I Don't Wanna Be Right

Just got through watching Monday night's episode on my TiVo. For all the shit I give Sorkin for the sketches not being funny (they're still not), the rest of the show is so, so wonderful. It's not quite the early seasons of The West Wing, but it's the closest thing that's been on television since. If you're not tuning in, you should be. Some observations from tonight:

a) Jordan McDeere is my love.
2) Martha O'Dell is totally Maureen Dowd (who is also my love).

That is all.

Anonymous said...

The only thing keeping this from being a great show is the show that this show is supposed to be about. They need to hire a separate, independent group of writers to write the studio 60 shows while the sorkin team does what they do best (not writing sketch comedy).