Sunday, November 19, 2006

Bad Boy!



So this is a pic o' the Bachelor, Lorenzo. He is chatting with an unidentified female companion. Now, my picture of them making out was too dark which makes me sad. Please take my word for this. I'm guessing his relationship with his bachelorette is over. Why do they still have this show on the air. It doesn't really work...ever.

If I can photoshop up my darker pic I'll post it.

Enjoy. The T is back in NYC so I'll hopefully get a good scoop out of "contacts" here.

Anonymous said...

Unless he had plastic surgery, that's not him. Haha.

EvilT said...

it is...I know it looks weird but for sure it is him...my friend knows him so even though it looks like a different dude it is him for sure..

Anonymous said...

Unless he chose Erica and they both had a visit with Dr. Rose......You and your friend must have been completely trashed to think this was PLO!

EvilT said...

Well, you might be correct. Thinking about it, I was a bit intoxicated... I know that he was there...without his new "fiancee" no matter what my sources tell me he has not been faithful to his girl. He is a man about town and happy to be in the spotlight.

learning to knit said...

That is not him at all and doesn't even look like his brother Skip. I think he's still with Jen for the moment though no one asked her if she'd moved to NYC today in the press junket