Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Blind Item! Ellen Pompeo & Mia, Sittin' in a Tree...


From Gatecrasher:


Which prime-time cutie could use some medical advice from her co-stars? At a recent appearance, the gossip was all about how her fingers are discolored from bulimia.
So this pretty much has to be Ellen Pompeo. I guess Sarah Chalke from Scrubs is another possibility, but I don't think it's her (newBecky knows better than that). Or someone on ER? Are there still people on ER? Are there still people who watch ER? Every time I see a preview for that show it catches me by surprise, shakes my reality up a bit, like, "They're still filming that show?" If Noah Wyle had a child who was born the day ER first aired, that kid could be an executive producer today.

Anonymous said...

God what a disgusting picture, of course it's Ellen, eewww!

Anonymous said...

Sarah Chalke?! Are you kidding! She's healthy-thin, not like that stick (Ellen Pompeo). Of course it's Ellen!

EvilBeet said...

Yeah I totally agree. I don't really think it's her. I was just trying to think of other thin chicks on prime-time medical shows. You know, to be fair. Journalistic integrity and all that. :)

hanly said...

AVI to iPad Converter is one of the most professional AVI to iPad Converting tool which could easily convert AVI files to iPad with super fast speed and excellent output image and sound quality!
pdf to gif converter
pdf to ppt converter

Green Parks said...

Hello I want to congratulate to them by its site of the Web of the excellent looks like entertained and very good very to me it elaborated.