Thursday, November 23, 2006

Gobble Gobble

Personally I don't understand why Evil B and Evil T get the day off while I am forced to watch the Evil Lab. I know I'm the new guy, but that seems arbitrary.

The good news is it's just you and me (my little lonely Thanksgiving web surfer) and we can break the rules a little around here. Hey, what's that noise?

Why, it's Thanksgiving Music Thursday!



Very pleasing yes? It's the band that you first heard on the Cruel Intentions soundtrack, Placebo, back and updated for this new generation with a fun song called "meds."

Crap. I just heard a noise coming from the Evil laundry room. Maybe I'll check back with you later if I survive.

EvilBeet said...

That's a pretty hot track, Lars. I remember loving that song on the CI soundtrack. Thanks for holding down the evil fort. God speed, soldier. :)

EvilT said...

Love it! Great choice. I need to get creative for monday now.