Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Lohan Explains Everything


Okay, I'll bite, an explanation for why good ol' Linday is care free when it comes to her naughty bits. Quoth the LL:

"I don't want to put myself in the position where I'm in a monogamous relationship right now. I'm not dating just one person. Sex and the City changed everything for me because those girls would sleep with so many people."
Huh. I guess we can all be glad for entertainment's sake that she didn't watch Jeopardy growing up.

Still, I look at that photo and remember fondly the days when I found fire bottom to be super foxy. I want those days back. I want my innocence back.

rolex watches said...

Fake rolex watches-- There is no secret thatRolex watchesis one of the most beloved watches all over the world.Replica rolex watches are exact imitation from the originals. Each piece is paid closely attention in manufacturing, and inspected carefully before it was taken out of the warehouse. Choose one of elegant and classic models, and enjoy every moment in life with our amazing timepiece of first-class quality at reasonable price. :)


Rolex watches