Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Brief Interruption


I'm going to interrupt Britney Spears Day, just for a sec, because I've just received word that Kristin Cavallari is probably sleeping with Jason Wahler. I know what you're thinking: "Isn't that old news?" No, no, LC used to sleep with Jason Wahler, not Kristin. "But, wait, I thought Kristin already slept with LC's ex." No, LC already slept with Kristin's ex, Brody Jenner. "I thought Nicole Richie did that." She did, too. "Does Stephen Colletti figure in here at all?" No. "Thank God."

And as long as we're interrupting:


Check out Faith Hill's freak-out when Best Female Vocalist went to Carrie Underwood at the CMAs.

Also, the Hiltons and the Olsens are swapping men again.

Joy A said...

Kristin Cavallari has really sold out on this one.

If we didn't think she was a pathetic, twisted has been, well this just sealed her fate.

I don't even think Lauren gives a shit? Sad.