Thursday, November 09, 2006

You Told Me To Do It.....

Here is a quote from my comment section.

"You can enjoy beautiful concert videos of Justin performing at the concert (and accompanying himself on the guitar) on the You Tube site, or you can check out his Myspace Site as well for more current and accurate information."

So you know what I did? I went to You Tube and I checked out some concert footage from his New Jersey concert. I forgot that, yes, he does have quite a nice voice. That is great that he is quite talented. I don't question his talent but what I do question is his star power. A search of You Tube yields the following results for Justin Guarini performance videos.

Justin at Max's Bar Mitzvah
Justin at Six Flags New England.
Justin at The Trump Marina.
Justin has his "famed" New Jersey concert

Also his fans are called Jguars. Interesting choice y'all.
Can a celebrity do something interesting please? If any of you have any news on K-Fed's bad behavior while he was married to Britney please let us know. There are stories out there I know it!

EvilBeet said...

T, you are a goddamn genius. I love you. Babs, you're pretty funny, too. I LOVE YOU BOTH!

Anonymous said...

Dear Beety,
Thanks for taking me up on my suggestion for familiarizing yourself with Justin's work.
I am glad that you enjoyed the videos and can admit that Justin does have quite a nice voice and that he is quite talented and that you dont question his talent.
That is very nice of you to say.

As far as his "Star Power". These days there are so many "Stars" who really don't have much talent, creativity or expertise. I am not terribly interested in them, nor do I respect them as artists, and in the long run their fame is very fleeting.
I say props to Justin for believing in his talent, persevering in the face of undeserved negativity and lack of support, and yet seriously crafting his skills, continuing to grow as an artist, and putting out excellent quality, interesting, meaningful and beautiful music. Justin's goal is not necessarily to have the most "Star Power" but to create top quality music that he can be proud of, to entertain people and bring happiness to people's lives through his music.
I think his talent is his own best defense. Everyone who actually gets to hear him perform always comments on two things. How talented he is and what a nice guy he is.
I think the more opportunities Justin gets to show his talent, the more his "Star" quality will be recognized, but really what is most important is his amazing talent, and nobody can deny that hes got "It"

Ely said...

Really useful data, much thanks for your article.
juegos de billar | muay thai nj | 5x7 photo cards