Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Trend Alert: I'm Told This is Supposed to Be "In"



Really short bangs are the new "it" hairdo. I think they are more of a hair-don't but really who am I to criticize. I just have this weird flashback to second grade when I decided to cut my friend's bangs. They came out looking similar to the style above and I got in quite a lot of trouble. I have to say on Rosario Dawson they are kind of hip but much like skinny jeans most people can't carry them off, and they seem like a fashion disaster in the making.

EvilBeet said...

Whose bangs did you decide to cut in second grade, T? I'm trying to remember this incident, and I'm coming up blank...

EvilT said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
EvilBeet said...

ha ha ha...I kinda figured that was it. too funny...

Anonymous said...

this was s/t i saw a lot of back in 98/99. i did it then, but now... i was 18. i wouldn't do a lot of things now that i did when i was 18.