Wednesday, February 21, 2007

OH HAPPY DAY! A NEW TORI ALBUM!!!




The love of my whole life, Tori Amos, will be releasing a NEW ALBUM! The title ROCKS: American Doll Posse. I love it already. It will be released May 1 on Epic, but with any luck it'll hit the Internet long before that. Her last album, Beekeeper, made the Internet rounds almost a month before its formal release date. I checked for ADP yesterday but it doesn't seem to be around. If it's around and one of you knows about it -- you HAVE to tell me!!

And check out this amazing cover art! Look closely -- she's got blood running down her leg, she's got the word "SHaME" scrawled on her hand, and her shoe is broken. KILLER! I mean, I loved Beekeeper, because I love everything Tori Amos does ever, but I get the sense that this album is going to be bringing us back to the ultra-raw Tori we heard on albums like Little Earthquakes and Boys for Pele. Man I hope so! I'm soooo psyched for this album!

The anglophilic married mother of one will be touring to support the album, starting May 28 in Rome, but hopefully she will get her ass to SoCal and play for us!!!


I LOVE YOU TORI!!!


Anonymous said...

I can't wait for her new album myself . . . her new music should be complimentary to my nightly self-cutting and mutilation rituals.