Saturday, February 17, 2007

Brit Brit Goes Bald!

My lonliness is killing me and I...I must confesss I still believe, when your not with me I go insane I shave my head...Rehab baby one more time.

She actually looks kind of pretty with the shaved head but after watching this video the girl is really disturbed. Unless we want another Anna Nicole on our hands somebody needs to help this girl. I'm suprised she didn't bring her babies to the tattoo parlor.


d mumsie said...

She's crazy like a fox, her hair is wiped out from over color and weaves, she did the shave to save it.. then tattoo's are fun. She heard the message and will respond. Justin told her not to booze and drug herself so she's gotta get in shape, become someone he would loved to be publically linked with. Let everyone think I am looney, sympathize and remember, I got a album coming out and it might be lesbo added, like courtney and jennifer kiss me or something like that? What babies? Oh.. THEM?! Yah.. I love my kids more than anything.. but hey, gotta pay the bills right?

Carmel said...

This is starting to turn into a "Full Metal Jacket" situation.

song said...

ugg boots
wholesale Jordan shoes
wholesale nike jordan shoes
air jordan shoes
cheap jordan shoes
nike air jordan
nike air force 1

rolex watches said...

Thank you for your sharing.hope it spreads. Way to go!

rolex watches

Anonymous said...

Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
Women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes