Monday, February 26, 2007

Britney's First Husband Sure Did Love That Bitch

So, yeah, as has been firmly established at this point, Britney Spears does drugs. Well, hopefully she doesn't currently do drugs -- at least not if Daniel Baldwin has anything to say about it -- but she used to do a lot of drugs. Like for years, people.

Ehhhhnyway, her first husband, Jason Alexander (the twit from Louisiana, not the twit from Seinfeld) is such a darling that he's opted to spill his romantic guts to some paper in London. He recounts an episode during which Brit almost OD'd on E (the drug, guys, not the television network, although I suppose both are equally probable):

"I took her into the bathroom and threw her in the shower. She was unconscious. She tripped and fell. I was trying to hold her up and speak to her. She wasn't moving. I remember looking down at her all crumpled in the tub with the water coming down. She looked so white and lifeless. I thought she was dead. I thought, 'This bitch is going to f--king die right here in front of me.'"

I wonder if this was before or after he married her. Anyway, sweet of him to care so much.