Tuesday, February 27, 2007

BREAKING

I don't know why this is so incredibly funny to me. Maybe because I went to Arizona State, where I'm fairly certain vanity hit that asymptotic high point after which any further changes are infinitesimal in, like, 1987. I'm not sure why they even bother holding classes there anymore. Classes are to frat parties at ASU the way that television programming is to commercials at NBC: just the tedious filler in between the rapes value-added content. Asymptotes? I learned about them in high school. Vomiting in the shower without allowing it to clog the drain? That, I mastered as a Sun Devil, baby!!! (And a special welcome to all 500 visitors an hour who will now show up here looking for pro-mia content ... here's a tip: stop.)

Ahhh....

Article here if you care.