Wednesday, February 21, 2007

This is Why They Call it The Crackberry


I hate my boyfriend's Blackberry. I really do. I know a lot of women and men who are annoyed at their partner's tether to their office. These "crackberries" create people addicted to the Internet even though a lot of people forget that 10 years ago we didn't have all of these little electronic gadgets.

When my dog jumped on my computer and broke it and when I lost my phone (a few times) and had to use a payphone I almost had a nervous breakdown.

The guy, the Managing Editor of Forbes in this video actually breaks down and cries. This is an interesting study on how we have gotten obsessed with email/cellphones and other fun little electronic gadgets. It is a little freaky.


Anonymous said...

maybe send your boyfriend to http://crackberry.com ..you'll hate it even more