Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My American Idol



Ok tonight I was impressed by Jordin, Melinda, Lakisha, and my personal favorite Sabina Sloan!

Some girls really tried to hard or picked really stupid songs. I have no idea what Nicole Tranquillo was doing I guess it was vocally difficult but seemed like she was faking her way through it.

I agree with Randy that this year the girls really are wayyyy more talented than the boys. If there is a year to put more girls into the Top 12...this is the year to do it.

The Beet will give you a better overview of the show. I just needed to get a shout out to SABRINA!!!!! It is really funny right now Fox 5 is doing a special on Antonella Barbara and her "dirty side." Awesome, way to kill her chances Fox News.

Anonymous said...

Another Sabrina fan, woot woot! She was my favorite of the girls too. My fingers are crossed that she makes the top 12!

Anonymous said...

ya shes HOTTTTTTTTTT

Anonymous said...

Stupid Americans