Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Rehab Baby One More Time



Britney Spears, according to TMZ, has checked into rehab for the second time. A representative for Britney issued this statement today,
"Britney Spears has voluntarily checked herself into an undisclosed rehab facility today. We ask that the media respect her privacy as well as those of her family and friends at this time."
Another former tween star heading to rehab. Shocker. This move is key to help Britney shake off the weird events of the last few months which have included flashing her goodies, taking her clothes off at clubs, forgetting that she has children, and shaving her head.

I'm wondering what Kevin Federline has to say about all of this. The girl is now in in-patient rehab. This doesn't mean that she gets to bring her children to the center. I've watched a lot of "Judging Amy" and Amy Gray would totally have given Kevin custody A LONG time ago. I know her mother is taking care of these kids but according to my experiences watching this TV show (really I get most of my post-college education from daytime television) the Department of Children and Family Services usually takes away a parent's custody once they enter rehab facilities.

I bet Kev is getting a lot of money to stay away from the media storm surrounding his ex and his kids. A LOT of money.