Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Um, How Did I Miss an Entire Network?

I like to think that I'm sort of in the loop with, you know, television, and the networks which comprise it. At least in the U.S. You know, because it's sort of my job and stuff. But it turns out there is a whole entire network that I have never heard of. It's called "The N" and it's owned by Viacom. Apparently it's targeted toward younger kids. Does it even broadcast in L.A.? Because, um, their wikipedia page says they're airing My So-Called Life reruns. How did I miss this?

Anyway, this lovely Angela Chase-friendly network was brought to my attention by one of my very favorite media folks, who wants me to plug some show on there called Instant Star. It features a girl named Alexz Johnson, who should probably quit acting and go back to school for awhile, at least until someone explains to her that the "x" sound actually includes the "z" sound. Whatever. Here's the preview.

dainfo said...

workout at home with dumbbells
at home workouts
lose weight at home
abs workout at home
exercise machines at a gym
chest workout at home
get fit with exercise
how to exercise at home
run a marathon to shed pounds and improve cardio
how to lose weight at home
a healthy heart comes with exercise
medicine ball abs
fatigue your muscles by using weights or your body
upper body workout at home
be sure to hydrate your muscles as often as possible
dandruff home remedy
Good share you have here hope you keep it up, and don't forget to use dumbbells while exercising, even better though you can do these lose weight at home
where to buy venapro
buy venapro
venapro reviews
venapro review
best tooth whitening system
bleaching your teeth
teeth bleaching products
teeth bleaching trays
tooth whitening bleach