Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Rayanne Had a Baby!



Sometimes I worry I have too much time on my hands, but then something happens to make me feel better about it. Like when the kids over at the Celebrity Baby Blog notice that the chick who played Rayanne on My So-Called Life had a baby. Her real name, die-hard fans will remember, is A.J. Langer, and the only reason this news made any paper at all is that she is married to Lord Charles Courtenay, the future Earl of Devon and proud owner of an even weirder spelling of Ms. Cox-Arquette's first name. So goddamn tweaked-out Rayanne and her kid are going to move to a castle in England soon. What the fuck have you done lately, Claire Danes??

In order to make a boring story more interesting, I am going to let you guys guess what Rayanne opted to name her child. I promise it is one of the options below. Leave your guesses in the comments.

a) Szarah Muun
b) Wrebequah Starr
c) Joscelyn Skye
d) Putrishia Sohnnhn
e) Hgdsydfwode Jdkfysii Poopypants

Anonymous said...

I like the first name the best, but I guess 'C', as it seems a tad more likely!

I LOVE Rayanne! Well actually I loved her more as Lauren on "It's Like, Y'Know"! Most under appreciated show ever!
Congratulations A.J.!

Anonymous said...

by John R. Levine, Margaret Levine Young, Carol ... - 2007 - Computers - 386 pages
Other worlds let you make money, gain status, and battle complete strangers. ... runescape money, at www. runescape gold . com, is a medieval-style world. ...

thetrendies.com said...

Coach shoes have great color! These shoes are perfect for walking around. Quite comfortable, good grip on wet surfaces.
If you have an interest in this shoes, you can visit http://www.tgool.com/
If you have an interest in it, you can contact us by email or MSN.
Email:tgool@shopkiss.com
MSN:joeyselina@hotmail.com

rolex watches said...


Thank you for your sharing.hope it spreads. Way to go!

rolex watches

Malcolm said...

It cannot have effect in reality, that is what I consider.
preschool songs | Pittsburgh attractions | Halifax airport