Monday, February 05, 2007

Monday Morning Music

Today I am bringing it back a bit old school. This song "Back for Good" was my favorite pop song when I was in middle school. I found this little ditty when I was traveling through France with my mom and the only channel that was in English was MTV.

I heard this song again on the finale of "The Office" and it made me really happy. I hope you enjoy this. If you have never heard Take That before it is a lovely throwback to cheesy English pop music.

Go Colts. (that is totally unrelated by I had to put it in there)
Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Fake rolex watches-- There is no secret thatRolex watchesis one of the most beloved watches all over the world.Replica rolex watches are exact imitation from the originals. Each piece is paid closely attention in manufacturing, and inspected carefully before it was taken out of the warehouse. Choose one of elegant and classic models, and enjoy every moment in life with our amazing timepiece of first-class quality at reasonable price. :)