Monday, February 05, 2007

Brace Yourself: Yahoo Had a Good Idea

A friend of mine told me last night that Yahoo! Mail Beta allowed you to open several messages at once, in multiple tabs. My Yahoo mail is really just a relic of my past at this point, because the interface sucks so hard and the spam filtering is worse. But, just for kicks, I decided to switch to Beta today. It's actually a very nice interface. And by "very nice" I of course mean "Outlook." But the whole multiple-message tabbing thing is really, really useful. I'm shocked. I haven't seen anything good come out of Yahoo in years. Come on, Google! Step it up! I need this in my Gmail!

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you like the tabs. Too bad your client of choice doesn't have them. You could, of course, ditch them and switch to Yahoo! Mail. ;)

Ryan Kennedy
Yahoo! Mail