Monday, September 11, 2006

Odds and Ends: And Just When You Were Jonesing for a Dana Plato Update


Because if I can't blog about the retarded shit celebs did today, the terrorists have already won.

  • David Spade and Heather Locklear are dunzo; her latest boy-toy is a Colorado realtor with a striking resemblance to Joe Simpson. But I adore her, so I'm setting down my bat and walking away from the soft ball.
  • Sean "Puff Daddy/P. Diddy/Diddy" Combs has to ditch the "Diddy" in Britain after a music producer there sues him over the name.
  • Dana Plato's son files a wrongful death suit againt the Diff'rent Strokes star's former fiance. Time to update that True Hollywood Story, E!
  • Black Eyed Peas singer Stacy "Fergie" Ferguson reluctantly admits to being on meth and Kids Incorporated. I'm pretty sure I know which one is more damaging to her image.
  • For those of you who were staying up nights wondering, Lindsay Lohan's stolen-and-returned Birkin bag had nothing missing. Except, you know, probably the drugs.