Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Odds and Ends: Nope, Still Nothing Here about Suri Cruise's Poop

  • I haven't posted about Donald Faison and Cacee Cobb in at least two days. So you'll all be relieved to know that they showed up together to TV Guide's Post-Emmy bash at Social Hollywood. I think it's time to stop speculating and start coping. They're a couple.

  • Gwen Stefani is boycotting the VMAs because she tries really hard to sing good and dance sexy but she just really feels like they're being nicer to Kelly Clarkson and sometimes she feels picked on like they just really don't care if they hurt her feelings and it's just not faaaaiiiir.

  • Yes, okay, here's the Beyonce nip slip. Are you happy? Now leave me to wallow in the sad, Beyonce-nip-slip-posting life I've created for myself. I wanted to write literary fiction once, you know.