Thursday, August 31, 2006

What the Fuck is Going on at E! Online Right Now???

From their front page right now:



In case you can't read that, this is what it says (emphasis mine):

TOP REQUESTED CELEBS

Updated Hourly

1. Justin Guarini
2. Britney Spears
3. Paris Hilton
4. Angelina Jolie
5. Jessica Simpson
6. Ashlee Simpson

Oh my God, what is going on? Who are you people? What could you possibly hope to find?

It says "Updated Hourly," not "Updated in 2002." I checked three times.

Help me understand.

Update: The kids at his fan site have helped me solve the mystery. Thanks for your hard work, guys!

jss said...

Maybe people are interested because he made a killer Jazz CD.

Good for him. He's talented.

adj said...

We love JUSTIN GUARINI so much!We need to hear his amazing voice and see his wonderful talent everyday on T.V. He is a wonderful,sincere,
generous human being,excellent role
model and an inspiration to all the young and old supporters and
fans all over the world.We are very proud and love all his CD,all his Jazz songs and cannot wait for his 3rd CD.Cannot stop listening to HYMN to one's self#14 Did you know...that I know your journey.You all need to check it out and hear his voice make you cry and feels every words in your heart.Love you JUSTIN G.
ADJ

1Peach said...

I don't know who all those people are; but, they obviously want to hear more from this very talented man, as do I.

I hope to see them all at his concert on September 29th in Sewall NJ.

Denise said...

I love JUSTIN G. so much!People want to hear his amazing voice and see his wonderful talent, that fabulous face!

Health Blog said...

The kids at his fan site have helped me solve the mystery.