Thursday, August 03, 2006

Nicky Hilton's Body Isn't That Much Better than Yours


I know it's mean and misogynistic to pick on female celebs' body types, but I saw this picture on The Skinny Website (don't even get me started), and I really felt a lot better about my body. So don't think of this as my cattiness, think of it as your self-confidence boost for the day. I am just trying to help.

You know, people say she tries to stay out of the spotlight -- she's hawking a fashion line and getting into the hotel biz and not fucking every C-list scenester on the Sunset Strip (just the one) -- but it's not like this girl actually goes out of her way to avoid being in the public eye. I crossed paths with all 5-foot-absolutely-nothing of her at a party last year, and she posed for the cameras for a good solid fifteen minutes before grabbing her gift bag and heading back out the door. She could have afforded the swag on her own; she came to have her picture taken. She's not trying that hard, people.

Medicine said...

I crossed paths with all 5-foot-absolutely-nothing of her at a party last year.