Monday, August 28, 2006

You Asked for It: The Guys from Laguna Beach May Occasionally Hit Things Other Than Kristin Cavalleri's Vagina Edition

Every day I get such a kick at looking at the search terms that guide you people to this site. I always feel a little bad when you end up here searching for something I don't offer. So in an attempt to remedy this (and because I think it's funny), I am going to start a semi-regular segment in which I address these search terms and attempt to provide the appropriate content. So here are some of my recent favorites:

stephen colletti shirtless






Judging from these samples, it's not a real shocker that the Internet doesn't abound with such monstrosities. A distended belly and what looks like the beginnings of eczema. You sure were lucky to score that shit, Kristin. You're so pretty. Search tip: using quotation marks in Google -- "stephen colletti shirtless" -- produces better results.

Lark Voorhees pics

More than one of you has shown up here using these terms. I am sad for you. But I couldn't figure out why you didn't just click the images tab in Google, until I tried to do it myself. Here's a hint for all of us: spell it "Voorhies," because, you know, it turns out that's how she does.

Stephen Colletti bong

Here's a beer bong, it's the best I can do. I can, however, pretty much assure you that Stephen Colletti smokes weed. Is that what you wanted to hear? Is it? Okay then.


Jason Wahler break up cocaine

You're awfully specific, aren't you? I've actually had quite a number of you show up here via some combination of "Jason Wahler" and "cocaine." Well, Jason Wahler did break up with Lauren Conrad (or was it the other way around? Hm. I guess we'll find out next season.) Does Jason Wahler do cocaine? Hm. Now I don't want to go around all allege-y and whatnot, but if you all typed it into Google, perhaps you know something that I won't print.

"white wife"

I hear they have them in Russia, dude.

Anonymous said...

he does definitley smoke weed. take a look at this link. http://www.tvgasm.com/archives/laguna_beach/001377.php

Health Blog said...

But I couldn't figure out why you didn't just click the
images tab in Google, until I tried to do it myself.