Monday, October 23, 2006

Studio 60 Brings Out the Big Guns



Or they bring in Jessica Simpson. I understand that she's trying to promote her poor-selling album but I don't think she is really going to be the ratings boost they are looking for. I would bring in Nick Lachey...bring in some teenage girls. I did enjoy Sting and his lute last week, but if they want to really "young" the show up other options could be JoJo, Danity Kane, or Justin Timberlake.

I like Studio 60, and Evil Beet and I both are quite miffed at the switcharoo they are doing with Friday Night Lights. I personally like both shows. I think they are both very innovative television but play to totally different demographics.

Let us see how this little venture goes. I really hope we don't lose both of them and end up with Who Wants to Date My Cousin?