Thursday, October 12, 2006

I'm Sick Today. Phoning It In. Sorry for the Unfunny.



  • Is Natalie Portman dating British billionaire Nat Rotschild? Say it ain't so!


  • Mary-Kate Olsen is totally her new boyfriend's Mini Me.


  • While taping Oprah on Wednesday, Jennfer Aniston claims she and Vince Vaughn have not broken up, but also notes that they're not engaged. Um, did anyone mention to Ms. Aniston that there are pictures of the man she's not broken up with making out with a woman who's not her floating all over the Internet?


  • I'd be excited to run into Counting Crows' Adam Duritz pretty much anywhere, with the exception being on my boyfriend's back. (In tattoo form.)


  • I haven't written much (read: anything) about the YouTube channel Diddy started with Burger King; while I consider myself Web 2.0-savvy, I have to admit, I just don't understand how it could possibly work. I feel a little better about that, now, because neither does most of the country.


  • Premiere Magazine lists The 50 Biggest Hollywood Disasters, for your trainwreck-viewing pleasure.

Brian said...

Two things:

1) What is Natalie Portman attracted to? His money? If so, why?

2) Is Duritz publicly sober or something? What's with the "straight edge"?

EvilBeet said...

1a) His money.
1b) Yes.
1c) You like money, too, right?

2) If he is sober, he's not publicly so, and it's certainly not reflected in his lyrics or his interviews. My guess is the two tats are unrelated.

EvilBeet said...

Please, share said lyrics with us all, Babs.

EvilBeet said...

Okay, well, Duritz isn't sober, at least as of September 12, where he talks in his blog (as he often does) of getting wasted:

http://adam.countingcrows.com/journal.php?uid=2297

EvilBeet said...

My guess is Natalie Portman's net worth is somewhere in the low double digits of millionaire. That's a far cry from billionaire.

Besides that, he's British.