Saturday, October 14, 2006

Old School Tori on The Daily Show

Not sure what made me think of this, but for some reason that god-awful Tori Amos Daily Show interview popped into my head today. I thought it might be on YouTube, and, sure enough, it was. Now, my friends will attest that I am a HUGE Toriphile, as well as a HUGE Stewartphile (there's not really a cutesy name for Stewart fans...I guess we can just go with "Democrats"), so this interview was terribly disappointing for me, and really tested my allegiance to Tori. I still love her, though, so I'm throwing the "Sorta Fairytale" video on here, too.





Update: Am I absolutely crazy, or is the guy in this video Adrien Brody?

Rollo said...

Really effective material, thanks so much for the post.
peanut butter fudge | plus lingerie | furniture stores