Thursday, October 19, 2006

ProjRun: How Much Bullshit is it That Jeffrey Won?


Thank you to a recent anonymous commenter for giving us the title for this post.

Michael's line was obviously a huge disappointment, although I'm sure he is crying his eyes out each night right into Brandy's vagina.

I love Laura Bennett, and I would wear most of her clothes, but I agree with the judges that she lacks an original point of view and creative vision.

Uli's line? Rocked. Those pieces would make any woman look stunning. She should have won, in my opinion.

Jeffrey's line did nothing for me. I hated, hated, hated the dress that Marilinda wore. With the zippers? And the weird diamond center piece? It does nothing at all to accentuate a woman's body. It looked like she was wearing a mangled tablecloth. There were one or two pieces in his collection I enjoyed, but mostly, ick.

What do you guys think?

EvilBeet said...

Yeah, okay, the baby was damn cute. Way cuter than Jeffrey.

Unknown said...

there was not one thing in Jeffrey's line that I would wear or recommend that anyone wear. Same with Chloe's 80's prom dress line that won last year.

Uli was the obvious winner...

Anonymous said...

I agree with Emily, it was like hello Sixteen Candles with Jeffrey's line. I thought Uli had the most wearable line.

Milo said...

I think every person should glance at this.
Vardenafil | Acai | Duromine Online