Thursday, October 19, 2006

Paris Hilton Attempts to Buy Tinkerbell's Love



I was poking around TMZ and I found this photo of Paris buying her little dog a mountain worth of tacky dog stuff. It looks like she is actually buying a little dog bag with another dog already in it. That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of. I guess fake dogs are much easier to carry around.

So I remember a while back Paris Hilton used to tote her Chihuahua everywhere. Well, that was until she left it at her grandparent's house and forgot about it. After that little escapade she also got herself some more little rat dogs (according to reports, Tinkerbell "got too big" to tote around so she needed another accessory), a monkey, and a ferret.

Someone needs to take her Michael Jackson-eque harem of animals away from her pronto. Isn't she too busy banging Greek shipping heirs to feed them?

Disclaimer: I am the owner of a Maltipoo...yes, like Jessica Simpson. She does own some clothing, yet I still am able to actively hate Paris Hilton.

EvilBeet said...

That was Evil T writing, Babs, not the Beet. Keep up with our writers, dammit.