Thursday, October 19, 2006

Britney Spears Puts Down Frappucinos...World Rejoices



World News Sources have confirmed today that Britney Spears has finally lost some of her baby weight and is so excited she is shopping for a new wardrobe.

Even though I'm a little taken aback that this is a WORLD NEWS STORY I am kind of excited because this might mean that hot Brit is going to make a comeback. I love Britney Spears and though I have filled my trashy pop void with an unhealthy obsession with Danity Kane I really have missed her.

I really think that Britney should dump Kevin, become besties with Ken Paves and do a duet with Justin Timberlake. That would be hot.

So y'all Brit's coming back. I'm so excited.

EvilBeet said...

Okay, so, I am totally with you on the JT duet, but besties with Ken Paves? Why?? That has been, like, the utter kiss of death for Jess's career. We don't want that for our Brit-Brit!!!

Anonymous said...

off white hoodie
off white hoodie
off white nike
supreme hoodie
yeezy shoes
golden goose outlet
yeezy 350
off-white
kyrie 7
jordan 1