Monday, January 08, 2007

Angelina Jolie Thinks Her Baby's a "Blob"


After several years of relative silence, we have our good ol', rambling, Billy-Bob's-blood-in-a-vial-around-my-neck, yeah-we-just-humped-in-the-car, what-else-do-you-want-to-know Angelina Jolie back on the publicity circuit. She continues to give noteworthy interviews, and she doesn't hold back.

Jolie gave an interview to the UK's Elle magazine, and she talked about the different relationships she has with her children.


“I think I feel so much more for Madd and Zee because they’re survivors, they came through so much. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. I have less inclination to feel for her...I met my other kids when they were 6 months old, they came with a personality. A newborn really is this...Yes, a blob! But now she’s starting to have a personality...I’m conscious that I have to make sure I don’t ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable.”

And, of course, she throws her usual salt in Jen Aniston's wound while talking about Brad:

“We came together because we’re similar. We didn’t become similar after…He’s a really amazing father – he didn’t just become that around me. You could say he changed me. I wasn’t planning on getting pregnant. I’m the one that got knocked up! So if you look at it that way, it was me who had the reversal.”

Check out more highlights of the interview (including Jolie's opinion on Madonna's recent adoption) here.

Anonymous said...

I find the dot.dot.dot before the "yes a blob" interesting. What was left out? I do understand what she means though that when a baby grows and becomes older, you get to see the child's individual personality.

And oh please, no more of the "poor Jen" stuff. It's nausiating.

Anonymous said...

What was left out was the interviewer said "blob" first. And the laughter they shared.

Anonymous said...

This thought depends on her and we should not have interfare in it.
----------------------
John
Knox Leon

watcheswrold said...

Replica Watch .
Watch Replica .

Watch Replicas .
Replicas Watches .
Swiss Replica .
Swiss Replica watch .
Swiss Replica watches .
Fake Watches .

Fake Watch .
Rolex Replica .
Rolex Replicas .
Replica Rolex .
Replicas Rolex .
Replica Rolex watches .

Replica Rolex watch .
Fake Rolex .

Rolex Watches.
fake rolex.
Replica Rolex .