Sunday, January 14, 2007

Monday Morning Music

So I have written about this before but I urge any of you to check out the soundtrack to "Spring Awakening." Duncan Sheik wrote this beautiful musical about growing up sexual discovery. I love this musical and the kids in it are incredibly talented. This is NSFW as the lyrics to this song are a bit, well, you get the point. If you like folk music and stirring lyrics check this out. I'm posting two of my favorite songs "Totally Fu***d" and "Whispering."

Myspace Mp3 Player, MySpace MP3 Players, Flash MP3 Players




And as all of you can see, no more weird You Tube videos of my Monday Morning Songs...I'm learning this internet thing slowly.

iphone 4 case said...

I think that is one of the such a lot vital info for me. And i am happy reading your article. But wanna remark on some common issues, The website taste is wonderful, the articles is truly excellent