Sunday, October 08, 2006

I Should Spend Some Time Reflecting upon What Has Become of My Life


Cuban dictator extraordinaire Fidel Castro was reported to have terminal cancer on Friday by Time.com. The impending death of the longtime Communist leader is an event with marked history-changing potential.

I heard about it today, Sunday, on PerezHilton.com, while searching for fresh dirt on Paris Hilton. And most of you will hear about it tomorrow, Monday, here on The Beet, while searching for fresh dirt on Paris Hilton.

Oh, come on, don't pretend you already knew. Unless you read Perez's blog first.

We are, truly, a generation to be reckoned with.



Update: North Korea has nukes, as of, like, an hour ago. Ha! I totally scooped you, Perez!

EvilBeet said...

Um, I'm sorry, dumbass, have you heard that was resolved? Or did they not run that on the GTA tips blog?

;)