Thursday, July 13, 2006

Tim Allen Has Some Thoughts on Capitalism






Please, Tim Allen, convicted drug trafficker and sometime comedic juggernaut, share your thoughts on capitalism with us all.

Streisand_Disciple said...

You know what sickens me most about this? The rotten.com link says that he made $66M in 1996. And then in 1997 he gets busted drunkenly speeding in a 1988 Ferrari.

I can see the disregard for your life and that of others. I can see the need to drink and drive in a Ferrari to prove that you're a big man. But what I can't abide by is making $66M the year before, and then hurtling towards your death in a 10-year-old car. How cheap can you get? If I'm filthy rich and don't care anymore, you better believe my rolling coffin woulda been a '98 F355, not some depressing Magnum-mobile. I thought he was supposed to be a car guy.

About Health Blog said...

The premise of the Disney-produced series grew out of Allen's standup…