Sunday, July 23, 2006

Findagoth.com

This is probably the greatest website I've seen in awhile. It's like mySpace for goths. My first instinct was to point and laugh, and I spent some time clicking through all the profiles getting a kick out of the heavy-duty angst. But after awhile I noticed something -- there's a sense of real camaraderie here, to an extent I've never seen matched by another networking site. It smacks you right in the face, perhaps because it's so unexpected when juxtaposed with dark art and occult screen names. It's obvious from the profiles that a lot of these kids (and some adults) are having a less-than-ideal time coping with life right now, but it's cool that they have this forum to express themselves and rally around one another while they try to find their way. Score one for the Internet.

hanly said...

AVI to iPad Converter is one of the most professional AVI to iPad Converting tool which could easily convert AVI files to iPad with super fast speed and excellent output image and sound quality!
pdf to gif converter
pdf to ppt converter

My Blog said...

My first instinct was to point and laugh, and I spent some time clicking through all the profiles getting a kick out of the heavy-duty angst.