Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Premiere Bites the Dust


Evil Beet, and those of our ilk, continue to ravage the glossy magazine world with our insightful and timely banter. Another one fell to our sword today as word was announced that Premiere Magazine would no longer be a "magazine," instead they are going to work towards becoming an "internet brand."

The bad news is they aren't currently a very good internet brand, even with the strength of the magazine behind them. I'm not sure how losing a decent monthly mag is going to help their poor little site.

But it does beg the question; with them gone should we start a magazine? I would volunteer to be the centerfold if that helped to get things moving.

thetrendies.com said...

NBA Basketball shoes have great color! These shoes are perfect for walking around. Quite comfortable, good grip on wet surfaces.
If you have an interest in this shoes, you can visit http://www.tgool.com/
If you have an interest in it, you can contact us by email or MSN.
Email:tgool@shopkiss.com
MSN:joeyselina@hotmail.com

laceylaird said...

I really like this eyeglasses online article, and hope there can be more great resources like this.

I am glad to read some fantastic glasses article like this.

This is the best eyewear article I have ever found on the Internet.

We share the opinion on cheap eyeglasses and I really enjoy reading your article.

Good job for writing this brilliant article of cheap kids glasses.

This child eyeglasses article is definitely eye-opening and inspiring.

It has been long before I can find some useful articles about child glasses. Your views truly open my mind.

Great resources of children eyeglasses! Thank you for sharing this with us.

I like your ideas about children glasses and I hope in the future there can be more bright articles like this from you.

Your do have some unique ideas here and I expect more kids eyeglasses articles from you.

I appreciate your bright ideas in this kids glasses article. Great work!

Bright idea, hope there can be more useful articles about kids sunglasses .

laceylaird said...

I totally agree with you on the point of nds card. This is a nice article for sure.

Thank you so much for sharing some great ideas of nintendo ds with us, they are helpful.

This is the best ez flash vi article I have ever found on the Internet.

Bright idea, hope there can be more useful articles about dstti card.

I like your ideas about dstt card and I hope in the future there can be more bright articles like this from you.

Your do have some unique ideas here and I expect more m3 dsi articles from you.

Good job for writing this brilliant article of r4.

I am glad to read some fantastic r4 dsi article like this.

We share the opinion on r4 sdhc and I really enjoy reading your article.

What an inspiring article you wrote! I totally like the useful ak2i cards info shared in the article.

I really like this acekard 2i article, and hope there can be more great resources like this.