Sunday, March 04, 2007

Late-Night Links

We're Kids Incorporated, K-I-D-S! Yeah! [Buzznet]

I don't know much about Robin Thicke, but he looks like Russell Crowe and Justin Timberlake's secret love child, and -- perhaps not surprisingly -- his new music video is creating quite a bit of buzz. [Allie is Wired]

Antonella Barba in Playboy? Hef says it's a "very real possibility." [Rumorficial]

Jared Leto is physically injured. The celebratory potluck will be held this evening at Perez Hilton's house. [Ninja Dude]

I swear, the only people who have any right to be hospitalized for "dehydration" live in countries where the nearest hospital is 500 miles away and is also a tent. But Nicole Richie hits up an L.A. ER with this ubiquitous A-list ailment. [dlisted]

Avril Lavigne, you are soooo badass. [The Blemish]

Victoria Beckham is chased by pot-bellied pigs. 'Nuff said. [Agent Bedhead]

Anonymous said...

I always heard something from my neighbor that he sometimes goes to the internet bar to play the game which will use him some hero gold,he usually can win a lot of hero online gold,then he let his friends all have some hero online money,his friends thank him very much for introducing them the hero money,they usually buy hero gold together.

Anonymous said...

Buy Rom Gold is the chance. I always have a bad dream when my account was theft, since I buy Rom Gold ; I had not had the bad memory. At present, I want to say thanks to the people who stole my account, if he did not to do that, I would not play game, I would not have Runes of Magic Gold . Although I have little Runes of Magic money , I will on the way of the game for long time. At one time or another, I am a pessimistic person, but when I have cheap Runes of Magic Gold , it changes my attitude of life.