Monday, March 05, 2007

Monday Morning Music


Today I am featuring John Legend. He has created quite a lot of buzz in the past year and for some odd reason I never checked out his music. I recently downloaded this song, "Used to Love U" and I have been obsessed. A friend of mine invited me to his concert a couple summers ago and I think I was hungover so I passed. Now I am very upset. His voice is just pure sex and the beat to this song makes you want to get down and boogie. Yes. I said boogie, deal with it.
Sometimes also I hate posting live performances because they are lame...which is sad but true these days. He rocks this out live.
Enjoy.

Unknown said...

Dofus Kamas|Prix Moins Cher Dofus Kamas|Kamas par allopass|Dofus kamas audiotel|Dofus kamas par telephone sur Virstock.com

Meilleur prix dofus kamas stock de dofus kamas

Prix moins cher dofus kamas
vente dofus kamas sur www.virstock.com

Kamas par allopass sur dofus kamas

Dofus kamas par telephone sur dofus kamas

Dofus kamas audiotel sur dofus kamas

http://www.virstock.com/jsp/comments.jsp dofus kamas vente

Le meilleur Blog sur Dofus Kamas MMORPG,trouver des astuces dofus kamas surdofus kamas

http://www.virstock.com

Anonymous said...

kyrie irving shoes
curry 6 shoes
goyard bag
yeezy gap hoodie
supreme clothing
kyrie 7 shoes
yeezy 700
off white hoodie
bape t shirt
off white clothing