Monday, December 11, 2006

Say Cheese!



Here is the picture that you have been waiting for. Nicole Richie's mugshot. Now I love celebrity mugshots...love them. I had some moments, before I disovered the beauty of today's celebrity blogs, that I would spend hours looking through "The Smoking Gun." My favorite thing about this is how spaced out she looks. The look on her face makes me think this is her train of thought

My daddy's gonna get you policemen...he wrote lots of famous songs...Paris didn't get in trouble why should I?...I might be messed up but look my my sideswept bangs...got any coke boys?...I'm famous...and wayyyy skinner that you will ever be...HAHAHAHAAHAH


The girl has had a past of drug abuse and I'm guessing that soon we will see her on the cover of People saying "My Road To Recovery: Nicole Richie Speaks Out About Her Struggle With Drugs." There will be pictures of her and her dogs playing outside and lots of "I'm really better, promise I am" quotations.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see a picture of her teeth. I bet its mega meth-mouth. She should be holding a bottle of mountain dew.

Sylvester said...

It cannot have effect in actual fact, that is what I think.
Teeth Whitening