Friday, February 02, 2007

Things Are Getting a Bit Hairy for Alicia Keys




Alicia Keys needs to stop fallin' in and out of love and start fallin' in and out of a razor.


You know, one of these days I'm going to be really sorry for all the time I've invested in being unnecessarily cruel to public figures without any thought at all as to how it might make them feel. I just want you guys to know that I know that.

Thanks to PotP for the heads-up (via Bossip).




Anonymous said...

That's...kind of gross.

Anonymous said...

Is it just me, or is it pretty amazing that the phots we get on the internets are now so high quality that we can nitpick some hairs on a boob? I mean, ten years ago, I had to look at boobs in magazines. Five years ago, I would have just said "nice boob!" Now? Ha ... no hair, no blemishes, no nothing or we're bringin' out the beetclaws!

EvilBeet said...

Ha! "Beetclaws." Love it.